Home

Photos disappeared from Facebook post

Why Do Pictures Disappear on Facebook? What's Causing the

When they share their post on Facebook, the featured image isn't showing, just the title and description - sometimes those don't show up correctly as well. So, in this post, I'm going to show you what you need to do in order to fix the problem with the missing featured image on Facebook Facebook allows you to follow and respond to the exploits of friends, family and colleagues through their status updates and other posts. Sometimes, however, you may try to check a post you saw previously, only to learn that it has disappeared The missing photos may well reappear on Facebook, but this is an issue that has been persistently affecting users for some months now, so I'm not 100% confident that this will happen. Thankfully however, I back up all my Facebook photos with SocialSafe, so if Zuckerberg and co screw the pooch when it comes to looking after my pictures, it won. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

On your Facebook Profile when you go to a Post you can click on the Three Dots and then Click on the Hide from Timeline Button and it wont show anymore You can Restore it at any time tho if you go to your Activity Log and Find it and Click Allow on Timeline 2.7K view this video is about how to find disappear post from timeline and how to fix it , you can go to your settings, Activity log, and change the setting to, Allow.

To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You'll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore. Select Restore to confirm Although Facebook removes the photo from the cover position, it doesn't actually delete the photo itself. To ensure your cover photo stays put, take a minute to check out the full guidelines: All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover My Facebook feed appears to have stopped updating, or some posts are missing My Facebook feed posts are not showing up, or all I can see is the Like box but no posts My Facebook event times are displaying incorrectly or using the wrong timezon Back up your Facebook - or risk losing everything! How to check your Facebook privacy settings A number of Facebook users are complaining of the fact that some of their photo albums have mysteriously disappeared from their profiles. Looking at the Facebook Community Forums, dozens of users are experiencing problems, with one writing: Some Photo To find your hidden posts, scan the list of filters along the left side of the page. Click the Hidden From Timeline filter to see all the posts you've hidden since you opened your account. Click the Hidden from Timeline button. On this page, Facebook lists all hidden content in reverse chronological order

Facebook photos disappear for some ZDNe

1. Press Windows Key + S and type File Explorer. Choose File Explorer Options from the list. When File Explorer Options window opens, go to the View tab. Locate Hidden files and folders option and select Show hidden files, folders, and drives. Click Apply and then OK to save changes
  2. So if you notice a certain batch of photos is missing from your profile, wait a few hours. Your pictures should return to your account after the site-maintenance session has completed. If you wait..
  3. Hi, hoping someone can help please.. I have an Apple iPad Mini, and I use the Facebook app on it. A couple of days ago I noticed that about 15 of my albums on FB had randomly disappeared. They were definitely there the day before. This happened around the time the FB app updated. If I view FB through my phone or through Safari on the iPad they are all there but not if I use the app - which I.
  4. Answer 3 / 5. gklingt. Jun 1, 2019 at 01:35 AM. This happened to me too & I got my profile back immediately after I logged out and logged in. You could follow these steps: Go to FB Home page. Click on the 3 horizontal lines. Scroll to the bottom: Click Log out. Log in to FB

What to do if your Facebook posts are disappearing all of

Go to your Facebook profile and select Photos under your cover photo. Select Create Album . Select photos or videos to add to your album. Once they have finished uploading, enter an Album name. Other options include: Add a description or location. Add contributors (they will be able to upload photos to this album) There are two ways to post Facebook photos to IG: Using Facebook's Creator Studio or by posting from your Facebook Page. For both options to work, you need to have Business accounts and use a. If you have found the missing photos, you can click Stop button. Step 5: Recover deleted photos iPhone. After completing the scan, you will enter the result interface. Here, you can see the found file types on the left side. To restore photos disappeared from iPhone after update, you can click Photos or App Photos, and view found pictures

Where have Your Facebook Posts Disappeared

1. Click on the camera icon in the additional options. A small window where you can choose the photos you want to share will appear. Navigate to the photos you want. You'll need to find the file in your finder/computer. Select your photos. Use Ctrl + Select (left mouse click) to select multiple pictures at the same time
  2. The Facebook news feed algorithm attempts to figure out which posts you most want to see. Posts that you see first are influenced by your connections and activity on Facebook. The number of comments, likes and reactions a post receives and what kind of story it is (example: photo, video, status update) can also make it more likely to appear.
  3. Add a new name and description to your new Facebook album and add any captions to your photos, if you'd like. Just before you click the Post Photos button in the lower-right corner, be sure to set your privacy settings by clicking the gear icon and choose who can see the photos in the album. Remember, this privacy setting will be set for all the photos you are uploading
  4. YOu can but it's a bit hard to find out how. So Last time I was doing it and I didn't find it, and then I thought Facebook might have closed this feature for free users I mean non boost post. But I was wrong so let me show you step by step that H..

Facebook has added a new element to its 3D photos option, with its system now able to simulate depth in any image, enabling you to convert any static picture into a 3D post.. As explained by Facebook: Our 3D Photos feature has [thus far] relied on the dual-lens portrait mode capabilities available only in new, higher-end smartphones, so it hasn't been available on typical mobile. An #AMBERAlert has been issued for a five-year-old girl reported #missing from Rogersville in Hawkins County, Tennessee. Summer Wells was last seen Tuesday, June 15, 2021, walking near her home in the Beech Creek community. Summer has blonde hair, blue eyes, stands 3'0″, and weighs approximately 40 pounds. She was reportedly last seen. Facebook Photos have disappeared? ? I have two laptops,I have suddenly lost all my photo albums on my facebook account on the newest laptop, but the facebook photo's are all on the older laptop? any idea/help please ? Thanks. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread Recover deleted Facebook Photos from the iPhone itself. Preview, select and recover your deleted Facebook photos from iTunes backup. Download the iCloud backup file and extract your deleted or lost Facebook photos. Recover Facebook photos, videos and more files due to deletion, factory reset, system problem, device stuck and many other scenarios

Fix Featured Image Not Showing on Facebook When Sharing Post

1. i think i have experienced this once, but the posts or comments are not actually deleted, they appear once again. to track this, i will advise you to copy the link of post. and bookmark it. if it gets disappeared, go to bookmarks and open the post. then we can get a cleaere idea, whehter the post is removed or invisible
  2. How to Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook. Step 1. Sign in to the Facebook account from your computer. Click on Notifications on upper-left side of your page. Check out the notifications panel and see if any Facebook post notifications include text of your wall post. Step 2. Log in to your email account that you use for operating Facebook
  3. How Does a Facebook Page Just Disappear Without a Trace. Considering the amount of time and energy that goes into maintaining a company's Facebook page, it can be deeply troubling when it suddenly disappears. There are a variety of reasons why a page might disappear without a trace -- some of which are more.
  4. ate spam by filtering suspicious comments. It's a good idea, but the algorithm Facebook is using to decide if a post is spam appears to be a bit overactive lately, causing some users to feel that Facebook is censoring their comments by marking them as spam, hiding the comment, and even showing a pop-up meant to discourage users from posting

If your photo, video or post is removed for violating Facebook's rules, you will be given the option to Request Review. Appeals will be conducted by a community operations team within 24 hours My pictures and files had also disappeared. Ends up that the update tries to move your default storage to Microsoft Onedrive even though the user hasn't changed the default storage location. The files were still in my C:/users/(useraccount)/pictures documents, etc but wouldn't show up in the MY PC/pictures documents, etc Fortunately, there are a few solutions that have been reported so solve the issue of no posts showing up on your Facebook Timeline profile and/or wall. Solutions to having a blank Facebook Timeline wall: 1. Enable Secure Browsing in Facebook. This is the most common solution to the blank Facebook Timeline problem and is relatively easy to. If your Facebook feed isn't updating then it could be due to one of the following reasons:. 1) Posts are shared to your Facebook Page from a user's Personal Profile or a non-public Facebook Page. If your Facebook feed doesn't appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those. Can anybody tell what is missing in my code ? javascript html facebook facebook-graph-api. Share. Improve this question. Follow I am not the admin of the page.I just want to mimic the facbook photo post behaviour.When we post photo to facebook they are not added to albums, they are just shown as a wallpost - Mohd Qasim Jun 12 '12 at 4:0

Why Do Posts Disappear on Facebook? Techwall

1. Report pages that disappeared. Read Facebook's support responses. Check out my initial post. Explore the Facebook for Business help section. Read our last post before the page disappeared. Check out Erik's We're back! post. See my We're back! post. Check out GeoPeeker
  2. How to Add Backgrounds to Facebook Post on Android. The steps for smartphone users will differ a little as they are touched-based devices. Step 1: Open the Facebook app and tap on the empty area.
  3. Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share

Setting a post to Public will do two things: 1 - Cause the Share button to be displayed on the post. 2 - Allow anyone on Facebook to see the post (as long as you aren't blocking them or vice versa). Bottom line: Facebook has made several major changes that limit the way your posts can be shared and viewed by other members of. All you have to do is, enable Allow visitors to the Page to publish Posts. Steps to enable photos in the comments. 1. Go to the Page. Make sure you have the Admin rights. 2. Click on Settings in the top right corner. 3. Click on General in the left navigation On your Facebook Page, go to settings, and you'll see these options: If you want to upload photos without allowing people to tag them, you have that option - and you can prevent people from tagging your Page altogether, if you want. (Just keep in mind that tagging is an easy way for people to create links from their updates to your Page. So we reached out to the Facebook-owned company on Dylan's behalf. Miraculously, his photos reappeared after we contacted Instagram, who chalked it all up as bug and an isolated.

Snapchat may have pioneered disappearing posts in social media, but Facebook is adding a disappearing act to messaging. Vanish Mode, for Facebook's Messenger and Instagram, enables users to send. From Apps, tap Photos . Tap the album, then tap the photo you would like to hide. Tap Hide or Unhide. To unhide photos: From Apps, tap Photos . Tap Settings . Tap Hidden Photos. Tap the photo you want to unhide, then tap Unhide. If you remove a photo from Facebook that was previously displayed on Portal, it will no longer appear on Portal Print your Facebook posts into a Facebook photo book or photo album. Starting at just $10 for 60 photos when you choose the Series option, or just $10 for 30 photos when you create a Custom Book. Get those photos and memories off of your account and safeguard them forever Ghost Program Records is on Facebook. To connect with Ghost Program Records, join Facebook today. Join. or. Because of unclassified incidents, the civilisation disappeared. Our cities are transformed in post apocalyptic landscapes. They are several threats unexplained

How to Upload Photos on Facebook Without Creating a New Album. Creating a new photo album on Facebook is easy, but sometimes you just want to upload some photos without making another album. There are two ways you can do so. You can upload photos to an existing album, which is ideal for pictures in a theme, such as. Sometimes when you're browsing your Facebook profile you can accidentally hide a post. Later you want it back in your timeline but you don't know how to do it. It is really easy to bring back that post. When you're still in your profile and not going on any page yet. You can still see this This post is now hidden from your timeline Locate The Missing is with Tammi Larsen at La Vista Police Department. Emergency! #Nebraska boy with #Autism still #Missing! Please re-post, print & distribute! Ryan Larsen, age 11, was last known to be in the area of 78th Street... More. May 20 at 12:15 PM · La Vista, NE ·. Public

The official Facebook app allows you to add photos to Facebook in a couple of ways. To share a photo on your News Feed, just open the Facebook app by tapping its icon on the home screen. If you aren't on the News Feed, tap the icon that resembles a house (bottom-left corner of the screen) Posts imploring you to help locate missing children by sharing photos of them are a common occurrence on social media websites like Facebook. Many users - if not most - will comply and share them with their friends. After all, that is our natural instinct. We want to help, and the power of social media is an effective way of spreading the word

Excuse Me, Facebook What Have You Done With My Photos

1. Find out how to recover your deleted Facebook photos with our easy video tutorial. We'll walk you through the steps to recovering deleted pictures from Faceb..
  2. Advertisement. This week, dozens of users reported that Facebook had ushered in this unthinkable scenario by removing their ability to delete posts, Venturebeat reported. The rumors appeared to.
  3. Go to the page where you want to post. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will vary: Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.; A friend's page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend's name, click their name, then click their profile image.; A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups.
  4. From the start, the process is different. You can NOT create a Facebook Slideshow carousel video from your Facebook Page. You need to go to Ads Manager. Go to this link to get started. 2. Choose Page Posts Option. Once you have opened Facebook Ads Manager, click the 9-dot icon in the top left corner: Save

If you don't see an Edit Featured Photos button, tap any of the photos in the Featured section. If you haven't added any featured photos yet, tap Add Featured Photos in the same section. Add or change photos. Tap on a photo icon in the center of a gray square or in the lower-left corner of an existing photo Repeat these steps for every post you want to remove. Assuming you only want to get rid of a small number of posts, this is a much easier option and will preserve the rest of your Facebook content 2. Create New Post with 3D Photo: Mostly 3D Photo by default exists on all latest iPhone models under Create a new post option. If you are unable to locate it, go to Facebook 360 and like that page. Now under the New Post option the 3D option display. Click on it and choose any photo from gallery clicked on Portrait mode

You can upload a picture, set it as a profile picture and immediately change its Privacy to Only Me. With this people will be able to only see the picture as it. How to view scheduled Facebook posts . You might want to edit, delete or reschedule the Facebook posts in your queue. Here's where you can find the queue and edit it. Step 1: Navigate to Scheduled Posts in the Business Suite. There, you'll see all of your scheduled posts. Step 2: Select the post you want to edi Tap on the Photos apps on your screen, find the option 'Album. Step 2. Check the folder Recently Deleted under Utilities to see if your disappeared photos are showing up. Step 3. If you are lucky enough to find your photos here, tap 'Select and choose the photos you want to keep, tap Recover to recover them

Adding a call to action button to your Facebook post isn't as easy as it sounds. As of late February 2017, you can't even do that directly from your Facebook Page. That makes too much sense. Ha. Not too worry, though. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add the button to your Facebook post - paid or unpaid Part 6. Conclusions. You have just learned the different ways to fix iPhone photos disappeared from camera roll with all the tutorials above. In case you might have also lost or deleted them, you can easily recover the pictures by using FoneDog Toolkit- iOS Data Recovery. It has three different recovery methods that can sure and effectively restore those precious memories back Scioto Post. 55,430 likes · 7,646 talking about this. Pickaway Counties biggest news outlet, we also share news from all surrounding counties of Fairfield, Fayette, Ross, and Hocking Counties Facebook Tagging - How it works for Timelines & Pages. Facebook tagging links a person, Page, or place to something you post, like a status update, photo or app activity. Tagging is a useful feature because it: Notifies a friend or Page when you post something that pertains to them, letting them know that they were mentioned NVIDIA GeForce Facebook page NVIDIA GeForce Twitter page NVIDIA GeForce Instagram page. Photos Disappeared, and Cannot Login to Shot With GeForce Website. BlindZato . 1h. 17 Jul 12:54AM. Forum Actions. Report Post. Just recently, it seems all the photos from my Shot With GeForce profile have disappeared when viewed offline here - https:.

1. Wait a few hours and then check back, difficult though this might be. Sometimes images on Facebook disappear during server maintenance. If the images don't reappear, contact Facebook to report. Check your notification settings or your notifications. You may have done what I chose to do and not realized it. If someone tags you in anything you have to essentially 'approve' of the content so then it goes onto your profile once you have. Che.. Once you block someone, that person name will disappear from your photos (and your name will disappear from that persons' photos). Facebook: I tagged my friends in a post but it doesn't appear on their timeline. 1. If a friend comments on my Facebook post, will their friends see the comment if blocked? 2

The missing POST button on Facebook, and how to fix it

This means that organic posts will always appear ona page's timeline. Note: Pages will still have the option to hide auto-generated posts that cannot be deleted, like profile and cover photo update announcements. In this article, we will find out how to unarchive posts on Facebook personal profiles on both desktop and mobile Scammers post these photos on Facebook, knowing that hundreds (or even thousands) of people will help them go viral with a mountain of Likes and Shares. After the post has begun spreading like wildfire, the perpetrator will link it to a page on the Internet that spams and/or downloads a virus onto the computers of those who click the photo in. Update: It is now possible to display posts from a page which has restrictions on it, so long as you are using a Page Access Token obtained from that specific Facebook page. To do this, you must have access to the Facebook page you are trying to display (i.e. have a role on the page)

Posts from Facebook friends show up on my page, then seem

Enter a keyword into the Search field. This will allow you to search all people, posts, and photos. Hit ↵ Enter on your keyboard. This will search and list all the matching results, including groups, photos, people, and pages. Click the Posts tab. This button is located next to All below the Search field at the top of the page Facebook's Terms and Conditions shed some light on why its users are experiencing restored content: When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin. Facebook Tests New Photo Layout Options for Multi-Image Posts. Facebook is always experimenting with ways to make its visual elements more enticing, in order to drive higher engagement and keep people interested. For example, Facebook added colored backgrounds for text updates in 2016, tested different colored text and backgrounds for comments. Facebook is notorious for throttling the reach of pages and users by hiding the share button. Here's a simple workaround that will allow you to share any facebook post in just a few seconds. How to Share ANY Facebook Post. First, try to use the Facebook share button. It's located beneath the post

Photos and avatar pictures aren't showing up in my Facebook feed The most common reason for photos not showing in your Facebook feed is that an add-on or extension you have installed in your web browser (often Firefox) is blocking the photos being loaded from Facebook I've made a post, uploaded photos and tagged 3 friends of mine into my post. The privacy of the post has been set to friends. Hovering with the mouse of the privacy icon of the post, it says it will be seen by my friends, the people tagged and the friends of the people tagged. The post however doesn't appear on their timeline when i used the recovery software, i didn't find them. i only found others, that look like photos that i had browsed. i don't see the missing photos. nothing in pictures. only past downloaded photos prior to those photos. it seemed like some from a couple of days disappeared. at this point, i don't know if the downloads were interrupted, or windows 10 erased the history, or what. but i had. The Facebook post approached the half-million share mark as of May 28 2021. Across a photograph of an unoccupied table with a ceremonially folded flag, a Bible, and a Missing Man Table flag, frankly disrespectful meme text read

Facebook post Disappear from timeline - YouTub

Deleting 'Snaps' Doesn't Make Them Disappear. Snapchats, Instagram photos and Facebook posts could still exist stored on a server. Getty Images. May 9, 2014— -- You send a private photo to a. Why have all my posts disappeared on Facebook? Share Share Tweet Email. All of my posts have disappeared. Some friends, when viewing my page, see everything as normal. Other friends see what I see, which is nothing but my likes and my list of friends. Google's New Drive for Desktop App Makes Syncing Files and Photos Easier When You Can't Add Color to Your Facebook Posts. With some kinds of posts you may not be able to add color to the background. For example, Facebook does not let you add color when you add a link, photo or video to your posts. You are also limited to 130 characters in colored Facebook posts People you may know facebook disappear. When you post pictures you can s choose 3 or more pictures and then at the bottom it has 4 different layouts that you can choose from. It is suppose to. We recently reported that Facebook is rolling out a new update to the latest stable version 160...30.94 of its Android app. The update is a server-side test that introduces a redesigned Settings tab with colourful icons and expandable menus. While the revamped control menu looks interesting, the update apparently removes the much useful Save Photo option from its Android app

How to Recover Deleted Facebook Posts - Lifewir

Post contains harassment, hate speech, impersonation, nudity; malicious, illegal, sexually explicit or commercial content. Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence To find the missing stories, start scrolling down your Timeline page. After you get about seven or eight days into the past, you should see a little gap in the posts and a small menu triangle next. I'm trying to share a couple of videos I've placed into an album in Google Photos to my Facebook page. When I attempt to do that, it says User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform. I'm not sure when or how I opted out of the Facebook platform The family of the Florida grandparents missing in the aftermath of the Surfside building collapse told The Post Tuesday they are still getting mysterious phone calls from the couple's landline.

Jacob Blake seen struggling with officers moments before

Facebook Cover Photos Are Disappearing - Dental Desig

Facebook Stories are short user-generated photo and video collections that can be viewed up to two times and disappear after 24 hours. The story format, originated and made famous by Snapchat, has been on Facebook's radar for some time, with the Menlo Park-based company first testing a Snapchat Stories clone within Messenger in September 2016.. Now, Facebook users can share stories within. Select a date and time. Select the time and date on which you want the post to appear on your news feed. Make sure to choose either AM or PM as needed. The soonest you can schedule a post is in 20 minutes from now. The latest is 75 days from now. The date and time you select are in your own time zone The Facebook debug tool is the easiest way to troubleshoot Facebook thumbnail issues. Simply copy the URL of your WordPress post and paste it in the debugger tool. After that click on the Scrape Again button, and Facebook will update the thumbnail for your post. Sometimes, you may have to click the Scrape Again button twice Fix a problem. Below you'll find instructions on how to fix problems with photos and videos. If you see a photo or video that goes against the Facebook Community Standards, learn how to report it

Facebook Group not showing photos in some posts or some

Though, Instagram won't support vertical photos that are taller than 4:3 ratios. If you upload any image whose dimension is taller than 4:3, the photo will be cropped on Instagram. It's also good to ensure that Instagram and Facebook posts have the same caption. Additionally, you can include hashtags while writing the Facebook post Facebook Page Tagging - An Update. Since I published my previous post on Facebook Tagging, I've received many questions from readers about their challenges trying to tag photos on Facebook Pages.Many are confused over the lack of notifications, who can be tagged and when

Popstar Daniel Kueblboeck missing after jumping from

Facebook Error Sees Photo Albums Disappearing For Some-Digi

Future Posts is where you set your default audience for your regular posts, including text posts, photos, and videos. These are the normal Facebook options for Friends, Friends of Friends. To Fix Your Missing Photos, follow the steps below: Go to Settings and Tap on your Apple ID at the Top of the Screen and then choose iCloud on the next screen. Next Tap on Photos (Should show ON next to photos) On the next screen, turn off the 'iCloud Photo Library.'. Choose Remove from iPhone when you see the choices How to Create a Canvas in Facebook Post Options. The last option in the photo and video section is to create a canvas. This is a new concept that allows you to integrate images, photo, and text in a unique way within Facebook. It is a powerful tool that can be used in many different ways Delete Facebook Posts. Facebook makes it easy to delete your old posts with the Activity Log. Go to your profile, click the three-dot menu, and select Activity Log.This will show you every action. Your personal Facebook Profile must be the creator or admin of a Facebook Group or Page in order to add it to SmarterQueue. You are logged into the wrong Facebook Profile. On Facebook.com, you must be logged into the Facebook Profile that is an admin/creator of the Facebook Group or Page you're trying to connect

How to Unhide a Post on Facebook: A Step-by-Step Guide

Adding Photos to Existing Facebook Album via Android. Step 1: Open the Facebook Android app and tap the upload photo option at the top bar between Status and Check-in. Just make sure you are. At the moment Facebook Messenger's algorithm has a feature where it will filter out message requests from people who aren't your Facebook friends. A common scenario for this is if you post of Facebook groups or elsewhere, and someone decides to message you directlyor someone who isn't your friend on Facebook decides to message you. No, not that I can think of. The thing is, I can still use messenger, but I have to get out of the facebook app and then open messenger from the homescreen. Before, I could just press the messenger icon on facebook to open it. But now, as it somehow has disappeared, I cannot do that anymore A user access token may read a photo that the current user is tagged in if they have granted the user_photos or user_posts permission. However, in some cases the photo's owner's privacy settings may not allow your application to access it Additionally, you must post to Facebook to allow the Instagram post to publish; you can't select only the Instagram option. Once you've published the Facebook post, check your Instagram account and you'll see the post you shared is now live on your profile. It will now begin to appear in the feeds of those who follow you

When cultures collide: the epic story of Franklin’s lostHomeless encampments show failure of NYC’s 'soft love

You're also able to edit the headline. To edit the headline, just click. Click on the headline and then edit the text. Type in new text and hit Enter. Your other option is to build a carousel post from the photo upload section. Go to upload Photo/Video and select Create a Photo Carousel When publishing articles on our site, our team always cross-posts links to the same content on our Facebook fan page, where we have close to 250 thousand fans. One of the biggest frustrations we came across with Facebook, is when we post a link to an article that contains images, and Facebook refuses to show the image on top of the link 2. Update Instagram. Secondly, if your Instagram is out of date, you might want to update it on your device. A common reason why the Add Post to Your Story feature is missing is because your Instagram is outdated.. Here's how you can update Instagram on an Android device:. Open Google Play Store, tap on the menu, and tap on My apps & games Ashland County Pictures was live. July 10 at 4:33 PM ·. Ashland Police division officers in foot pursuit. On East liberty at edge Hill Avenue. Black male 62 265 black hair black eyes blue jeans shorts and white T-shirt black shoes. 13K Views